15.11.2014 г.

MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish (Review)

M.A.C's Mineralize Skinfinish Powder
in "Soft & Gentle"
Review

As it is said in MAC's official website: "The Mineralize Skinfinish Powder is a luxorious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adding buffed-up highlights to the cheeks and brows, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face."
In this post I will tell you what I think about the highlighting powder, show you swatches on my hand and pictures of how it stays on my cheeks as well.
The one that I am using (and loving) is "Soft & Gentle" and here is how it looks:

  • The packaging is clean and simple. It opens and closes with a magnet.
  • The product inside looks gorgeous and is very pigmented.
  • You can wear it as a highlight on the highest points of the cheeks, on the cupid's bow, under the brows and on the decolletage.
  • The darker shades can be used as bronzers as well
  • It can also be used wet (with water of Fix+)





The Mineralize Skinfinish is a wonderful product. It is pigmented and long lasting which are the two most important things for me. The color is also very pretty and the highlight it gives to the face is perfect. Another thing that I really like is that the packaging and product in it is big. You have to put it on small arias of the face so I can picture myself wearing this for a long time without finishing it. It is definitely worth the money you pay.

MORE:
Color: ''Soft & Gentle''
New compact
Long lasting
Very Pigmented
10 g /  0.35 US oz
$32 /  ~ 48 лева

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар